Friday, July 15, 2011

Why I'm still Single



 I don't know how many times I have been asked the question...."Why are you still single?"   I'm sure many of my cohorts know what I'm talking about when I say this question gets old pretty fast!  Over many, many years of dating we have been subjected to countless pickup lines and come-ons.  Some of the most entertaining dating attempts have come from online dating websites.  For you that can't quite grasp the concept of why someone (other than yourself) might possibly still be single, my friends and myself will give you a peek into some of the reasons that make us head for the hills when approached by certain men.  Here we will post the most bizarre, funny, creepy, off-base, rude and annoying words we hear from men online and elsewhere.  Read 'em, and weep... for humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment