Friday, March 23, 2012

Sugar Daddy...



This guy's profile had no photo and very little information. Imagine that. Funny thing is... he wrote me again a week later saying the same thing.  Nothing says love like a copy and paste email!

Sent: 3/16/2012 12:00:48 PM (EST) 
Subject: Re:
Are you interested in a sugar daddy? 
--------------  In Reply To Message Sent:  3/16/2012 11:15:53 AM EST  --------------
Haha. Only if I like his personality and am attracted to him physically and am in a relationship with that person. But I don't require someone to be one. I guess it depends on your definition of sugar daddy though... ;)
--------------  In Reply To Message Sent:  3/16/2012 11:55:55 AM EST  --------------
fair enough. i was thinking hang out, have a little fun, spend some money, make a little love... kinda like a relationship with less drama! lol


I kinda want to be friends with guy to see how this approach to dating is going to bring him less drama. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment