Friday, August 5, 2011

If at first you don't succeed.....


----James---------- In Reply To Message Sent: 12/25/2008 10:48:46 PM EST ------------
so what are you doing tomorrow?

would you be interested in lunch?

[I am in Utah for the rest of the month - staying in Provo right now - at this moment]

how was your Christmas?

you have a very interesting profile...

=)

I'd love to get to know you better - what do you think?

--Bandy------------ In Reply To Message Sent: 12/25/2008 10:52:08 PM EST --------------

Thanks, I've got plans tomorrow. Have some friends in town I'm spending some time with. Have a Merry Christmas. :)


----James------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmmmmm 
Message: so If you have an opportunity to meet someone who could be "the one" and you feel strongly about it - at least strong enough to meet his person just once in your life (to see if what you hope for and dream about is real).... 

well - what if you didn NOT act upon the opportunity? what if you really didn't try.... what if HEavenly Father was taking some effort to bring you two together and one (or both) disregarded the "window of opportunity"?? 

how would you feel about that, Bandy(I think your friends mention your name on your profile... is your name really  Bandy?) ????

and what if I just sat quietly next to you at church - perhaps sing a song alongside you as we each hold our "half" of the hymnbook.... would meeting you at Church be out of the question? (I fly to Texas on tuesday)

I feel I should be Bold (hopefully not overbearing) - you may not even be "looking" to meet anyone - you may be happy with the Utah guy you just went out on a date with last week. Have you lived lately? Really lived? and how many times do you have an opportunity to DO something "outside the box" of conventional thinking?

I am taking that risk right now (and I haven't even spoken of taking you out for lunch - I'd just love to meet you, Bandy)....

and get to know you better

=) 

what do you think??

~
-----Bandy--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/25/2008 11:42:39 PM (EST) printer friendly
Subject:
Re: hmmmmmm
Message: Thanks for taking the risk. I think many do not put themselves out there enough in the dating world. I am very flattered by the compliment of your desire to get to know me, but I'm very sorry, I'm not interested. Best of luck in all your endeavors

thanx... 



------James-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: Merry Christmas and thanks for writing back... not interested - eh? Please explain...

And if your name is Bandy Sunset (and you went to school at The University.) - I believe we met in Huntington Beach, Calif.

[then again - I may have you mixed up with another beautiful women]

I still think I may be the man you desire - so if you change your mind and feel like leaving your "comfort zone" for some real, true growth... please let me know... that is IF we have not met.

Happy New Year, Bandy!

=)

~ james

P.S. Perhaps more peeople need to be more open-minded and receptive when others put themselves out there and take risks

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment